Friday, 24 July 2009
What a beautiful voice!!!
This is Alice singing a few different songs. The first one is one I made up; not the best lyricist in the world, but Alice likes it. Some nights she could eat us out of house and home, with the amount she puts away. So I call her a hungry bunny. She wanted me to make up a song about her being a hungry bunny. The song is: Alice is a hungry bunny (repeat twice, not the hundred times Alice does it), then I put my hands up to my mouth and shout, where does all the food go? In her tummeeeeee. The next one is "round and round the garden", then "My God is so big". She really does look very pleased with herself.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
ahhhh Pauline that was sooo brilliant. She has a lovely wee voice. Love the way she sings and eats at the same time - my kind of girl!! haha
Thanks for posting it - i really enjoyed it.
That was cute. It's great that she performed for you, and that you were able to capture it on video.
Yes Laura multi-tasking from a young age!
Indeed, a very clever girl eating and singing at the same time. I think it's really funny the way she has a singing voice.
Also Rhoda that she allowed us to video her. Then again she does really enjoy watching herself on the computer. Quite regularly we get demands of "watch Alice".
That was fab Pauline!!!!!!! She's so like you - saying the same thing over and over and over and over again!!!!!! hahahahaha - only kidding by the way,you know we love you.
Charlene, I have absolutely no idea what you're talking about. I don't go on and on about the same thing over and over again. You must be thinking about someone else who repeats themselves time and time again. Like that Laura one, boy does she go on...
Enjoy tonight, all who are going, I can't think of anything I'd like to do less!!! ;-P
Aw really cute!!!!!! Its funny, when Tom sings we clap like that as well - must be a universal parent thing! But on the other hand when Connor sings.............. ha ha only joking Connor - youve a lovely voice lol!!
Poor Connor. I'm sure he has a beautiful singing voice. How uncool would it be to have Connor singing on video and posted on your blog!!!?
I think you're right it must be a universal parent thing to clap like a maniac when your child does something pleasing. It keeps them happy and performing for ages though.
Post a Comment