Tuesday, 31 March 2009

Blogging again

I'm sure most of you reading this will already know that I haven't been all that well since the end of January. It seems that my sinuses are the culprits and so have been working along with osteopaths to help get them better. In the meantime I've had another sinus infection and a four day sinus headache. I have started to pick up a few times, only for something else to knock me back down again. Last week started to really pick up and it felt like my body was trying to recover. However, it's been a busy-ish weekend and so have been rather tired, but able to interact with everyone, which I couldn't do two weeks' ago. So am really hoping this is the start of a genuine recovery.

Stuart had three and a half weeks off work and we had his mum up for two weeks too. Then we needed to make a decision about who would care for Alice until I'm back on my feet. So we needed to find a child minder. We found a really great one round the corner and Alice has settled really well with her. So Alice is with Barbara every day and Stuart has gone part-time in the meantime.

I've put a few posts on to cover the past two months. It's mostly pictures and not a great deal of writing, so shouldn't take too long to go through.

Please continue to pray for a full recovery without any more set backs and thank you to all who are.

2 comments:

Charlene said...

Good to hear your're on the road to recovery and the back to blogging - Alice has grown!

Stuart and Pauline said...

Thanks Charlene. Indeed she has grown rather a lot in the past two months. Very frustrating for me not having her at home.