Saturday, 27 December 2008

Added a wee video this time



This is a wee video of Alice over Christmas. First part is her with Nanny. She sat all afternoon cuddling up to Nanny. Then a few openings. In the Night Garden book. She enjoys pressing the theme tune and dancing to it. The Bilibo, she's sitting on it thinking it's a potty. Just after this she stood up and had a look inside it, thinking she'd done a wee. Then giving Amy the rag doll a cuddle and kiss.

28 comments:

Laura said...

That is brilliant Pauline....I love the way she cuddles with your mum and says Nanna....so cute!!

I tell you one day you will find her with her nappy off and she will have done wee wee in that thing that you all are trying to convince her is a chair! haha
How funny!!

Laura said...

P.S. I bet it meant so much to your mum to have her cuddle like that....wonderful to see her bonding with them even though they live far away.

Stuart and Pauline said...

Look forward to having wee all over the place one day!!!!

Indeed, I think mum did appreciate it. She's been asking about them since they left, but also saying "home".

Rhoda said...

Ha Ha Laura, I think you're right! If Alice wants it to be a potty, then I don't think either love nor money will convince her otherwise:-)

Laura said...

hello pauline just thought I would pop by and say hello - I cant sleep, so wide awake its unbelieveable.I have just been over saying hello to rhoda, so thought i would say hello to you too. Nothing reall exciting to say but just fancied visiting some of my "old" friends.

Wonder what Charlene and lorraine are up too? and Lyn hasnt blogged in a long time. How is Lisa -must email her....actually I think I will go and do that now....so I´m away again....bye for now.

Cant wait to hear about Alice weeing in the thing.....hope you catch that on video!!!!hahaha

Rhoda said...

Laura, you have a wicked sense of humour:-) Love it! But somehow I don't think even Pauline will be that organised to catch weeing in the chair.

Rhoda said...

* I meant to say Alice weeing in the chair - Just to clarify!!!!!!

lisa said...

And I had a mental image of Pauline trying to wee in the chair!!!!

Rhoda said...

That's why I clarified it!!! LOL

Rhoda said...

Pauline something weird is going on with your blog. Several times now when I log on to it, it's laid out like a draft page eg it gives the link to the video, but not the actual video, and all the pictures of Alice and your mum etc are all side by side. As soon as I click on the title of it takes me to the right page.
Strange! It started last night.

Stuart and Pauline said...

Rhoda, thanks, will pass that on to my technical advisor; Stuart.

Needless, to say all, I am indeed potty trained!!!

Well today Alice asked for her potty, then went across to where her actual potty lives. So I think we have now clarified that it is not a potty but a Bilibo. She has been playing quite nicely with it today. Sitting on it and swivelling around and rocking side to side etc. She quite likes sitting in it and having her stories read to her, while she rocks in it.

Stuart and Pauline said...

Asked Stuart about it and it hasn't been happening to us. When you go onto the page do "ctrl" F5. Not sure what you do if you have a Mac. Don't know what that's supposed to do, but Stuart suggested you try it.

Rhoda said...

It's not done it even once, since I told you about it!!!!!!!

Stuart and Pauline said...

Cool. Typical!!!

lisa said...

Its not doing that with me & Im on a Mac - did I mention I have a Mac??!!! lol

Rhoda said...

Don't think you mentioned it this week Lisa. LOL

lisa said...

Ha ha Rhoda!!!

Stuart and Pauline said...

Yeah, yeah, yeah Lisa. Mac schmac!!! By the way, where's your Christmas update? Come on lazy girl, get it posted!!!

lisa said...

Theres actually a reason I hadnt posted anything. You know how when you check someones blog you only tend to read the latest one? Well because the others havent been blogging I thought I would leave that one on so they would see it when they do come on. Otherwise they wont know what happened.

Stuart and Pauline said...

I did wonder that. Charlene was on the blog on the 28th, but Lorraine hasn't been on since the 15th. She must be very busy. I think though, if I hadn't been on in a while, I would read through and check the other posts too. Like I do when I get home from a holiday. But I can understand why you have left the post at the top.

Rhoda said...

I'm like you Pauline, I read back over them all and read all the comments too! Are we REALLY sad or just nosey????????? Or should I say interested / concerned?????!!!!!

Stuart and Pauline said...

Rhoda, I would always say interested and concerned. Nosey, no, definitely not!!!

Laura said...

You guys are a hoot - I have laughed so much at all your comments. I would do the same though, I would read through the whole blog (well not literally the whole one - but the posts I had missed) if I havent been on for a while....and then I too would read all the comments and that is because I am nosey!!! haha

Rhoda said...

Laura - how long is a while? 1 hour? 2?!!!Ha Ha

lisa said...

Rhoda you read my mind - Laura, when are you ever not on for a while????? Im not complaining, I love reading your posts - keep them coming girl!

Anonymous said...

I don't know if you'll remember me Pauline, but Charlene has put me in touch with via her blog and I hope you don't mind me saying hello. (It's Andrea by the way, Charlene's school friend who spent much time with you lot way back then). It's lovely to see what you're all up to these days. Ain't technology wonderful?? I'm hoping this works, and if it does, and you do happen to remember who I am (without the aid of a pic yet), I'll bring you up to date with my life these days. Lovely to see laura's blog too. She hasn't changed a bit! Andrea (nee Charles)

Rhoda said...

Pauline I hear you dropped by last night, but just wanted to listen. You probably made a wise move in not joining in for you would have been there till 1.45am! But boy it was soooooo funny, I'll certainly remember it for a long time.

We did miss you! Hope at the time you logged in we were only saying good things about you:-) LOL

We were all wondering how do you know who and when checks your blog. None of us knew how you do that - and would love you to share the secret! How did you know that Charlene was on on the 28th and Lorraine on the 15th?

Stuart and Pauline said...

Rhoda, I'm married to a techy geek. I'll ask Stuart how you find your own information and then e-mail you with the address or info.

I was very tired last night and really only stayed on for about 10 mins. But knew if I revealed my secret identity I would get sucked in to staying on for ages, so remained quiet. Glad you all had a laugh.

Andrea!!!! I do remember you. You had a shop on the main street in Ballynahinch? I do remember going and staying at yours a couple of times and playing your wee harpsichord thingy and singing Diggy Loo Diggy Lay (I think won the Eurovision that year). Will be great to hear how you are when you've set up your blog.