Wednesday, 16 July 2008

The Ark, Curls and Walking sdrawkcab.




Not sure if this is the start of imaginative play or not, but she does enjoy playing with the animals from her ark. She can recognise animals now and when we ask her to bring us the camel, she does and then brings the other one (there are two of every kind you know).



Of course when you see photos of Alice, what you don't see are all these wee curls that are forming at the back. It's so funny, because her hair is poker straight at the top and curly at the back. Not great to have that combination of mummy and daddy.





Alice started walking backwards the other day too. The first time she did it, we just laughed and laughed and then she did it loads and loads, looking very proud of herself.

5 comments:

Laura said...

How cute she is with curls! Right enough you dont see them from the front and she is poker straight! hahaha
I think she is getting more like you Pauline!
Hope you are well....we are having a great time at home. It`s all going by too fast! Not getting to do half the things I had planned. I could actually use another week here!!

Stuart and Pauline said...

Really glad you're having such a great time. I want to see plenty of photos on your blog from Monday's reunion. Everyone's children everything!!!

Anonymous said...

Her curls are soo cute!! And I love the way she says banana. Lilypadxxx

Anonymous said...

That last comment is from Lily, we were looking at your blog and they thought A was so very cute! Lil and Jas are looking forward to playing with Alice in Wiltshire. Love Cate xx

Stuart and Pauline said...

Thanks Lily, we think her curls are cute too.

I'm sure if Alice were aware of anything around her other than what toy she's going to play with next, she would be looking forward to meeting Lily and Jasmine too.

We went to a summer toddler group today and I thought she would be really wary, as she normally is somewhere new. As soon as I put her down on the floor she was off and pushing the prams round, going up and tickling people's feet etc. So I'm sure they will all play very well together. Just not looking forward to the journey!!